Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chocolate Fun

We had a "Chocolate Fun" activity last week with the teens. During it we had the teens make art with chocolate syrup and Q-tips. You can see some of their work above and another picture in the slide show.

Some other "chocolaty" activities we had were "Don't Eat Pete" where you can win lots of M and Ms, a cake walk with Reeses peanut butter as prizes, chocolate trivia musical chairs and a chocolate dipping station. The kids were way revved up on sugar running around and giggling with syrup smeared around their lips. One boy ran in circles yelling "I love chocolate!" and ate seven or eight chocolate cookies by himself. The kids have asked when we're going to do it again. I was telling my friend about the chocolate activity we had at work, she works in the health field bent over test tubes all day and she told me, "I can't BELIEVE you get to do that at work!" She's right, I'm pretty lucky to work at a place where I can eat chocolate dipped marshmallows and get paid for it.

0 comments: